We saw these guys at many wedding fairs, so we pretty much got to know them well before they booked us for their big day at one of our most frequented venues; The Woburn Sculpture Gallery.
David and Victoria’s day oozed tradition, but they managed to keep things fresh and colourful, and we both enjoyed shooting their day so much! They got married in the local church before making their way to Woburn in a classical First Choice Wedding Car – This was also my local church growing up, so I especially love shooting in that church. Victoria wore an understated Mori Lee dress from The Tailors Cat, finished with a sparkly belt! The flowers were put together by Fleurette, and the cake was meticulously put together by Rachel, of Rachel Maddams cakes.
- Ceremony Venue – St Mary’s Church Wootton
- Venue – Woburn Sculpture Gallery, Woburn
- Make Up and Hair – Frankie Jackson Hair and Make up for Weddings: Team members used Moira, Jess and Monica.
- Brides Dress – The Tailors Cat Brides
- Shoes – Jimmy Choo
- Accessories – Tailors Cat (veil, hair piece), The Wedding Garter Co. (garter)
- Bridesmaids Dresses – Tailors Cat
- Alterations by Sew and Sew Cambridge
- All Suits – Fogarty Formal Hire
- Flowers – Fleurette Flowers Bedford – Jane
- Cake – Cakes by Rachel Maddams
- Entertainment – Music arranged by Auris Music Agency – Tom Syson and Jess Bullen.
- Photo booth from ProPose.
- Stationary – JMS Creative
- Wedding stationary Post Box – Little Button Nose – Julie
- Car – First Choice Wedding Cars – Rob Bowyer