Elly and held their wedding at the beautiful Dodford Manor, which provided a great backdrop to their quirky, bright wedding. The bridesmaids were in a mix of colours, and even the camper van added a pop of brightness to the day!
Its especially nice to know when a few things have been DIY at a wedding, theres something special about using the talents of your family and friends, and we love capturing them! Elly’s accessories were made by her mum (Patrice Yardley), her dad drove her to the wedding, and the pair had a number of scrummy looking cakes, all made by family members, too!
A few things we loved that were not so DIY were: Shoes, from Irregular Choice, the flowers, from Fleurette, the brides beautiful dress from Mignonette, and the colourful bridesmaids dresses, from Something new, something blue; all of which helped to make this wedding one of the most laid back and joyous we’ve been to!
- Ceremony Venue – Dodford Manor, Dodford, Daventry
- Make up – Gemma 07972784723
- Hair – The Josephs Experience, Broughton, Milton Keynes, MK16 0HU
- Brides Dress – Mignonette, Slip End, Luton, LU1 4BJ
- Brides Shoes – Irregular Choice
- Accessories -Patricia Yardley. Brides mum!
- Bridesmaids Dresses – Something New Something Blue, Clophill, Bedfordshire, MK45 4AB
- Grooms Suit – Ted Baker
- Flowers – Fleurette, Harpur Street, Bedford, MK40 2SR
- Cake – Multiple cakes made by family members. Main naked cake by Kim Yardley, lego cake by Adam Larkins
- Catering – Jenkinsons
- Entertainment – Quartet Unity
- Band – Mansfield Avenue
- Stationery – JMS Creative, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5LJ