We are both Director’s here at Two-D, we’re a husband and wife team. We see the world differently, but we capture and interpret it together. Not only do you get two photography ninjas, but you get two professional photographers – as opposed to a pro photographer with a newbie/Facebook post add-on for a couple of hundred quid. We both work independently of each other too, professionals in our own right. We adore the creative process that comes with every wedding. We adore the people, the creativity and the fun.
A few random things about us:
- Dan has played Ice Hockey since he was 11 years old.
- Sarah is also a qualified Senior Physiotherapist.
- Dan is a qualified, licensed and full insured drone pilot!
- We have two golden retriever pooches called Penny & Rosie who have claimed the entire bed – nay the entire house, as their own.
- We are massive film (and Netflix) buffs!
- Dan has written and Directed two short films about Vikings and Romans.
- Sarah is pretty awesome at make-up too!
- We run a separate studio business in Cranfield, and also shoot for a commercial travel and marketing agency in London regularly.